Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Method Forum Board. Register to see the rest of our forum board; and PM _GOD_ in game to activate your forum accounts.

HomeMethodGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cultivation IV (105) Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ForumMaster
Admin
Admin
ForumMaster

Cultivation IV (105) Guide Empty
PostSubject: Cultivation IV (105) Guide   Cultivation IV (105) Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:29 pm

Here are the answers for this Cultivation Quest:

PART 1
For MALE characters only:
---> Choice #2
For FEMALE characters only:
---> Choice #5

Making the above selection will give you the highest chance to tell you to go speak to a npc in billows, nice and easy. All other choices will require you to kill 300 mobs within 30mins. (Chances that having you select other answers and skip the 300 mobs is very low -> most likely less than 10%) However, the probability in you having to kill these 300 mobs is 1 out of 4 even if you chose the correct answers.

PART 2
2 possible results are either to die or go kill a boss.

---> Choice #3
The chances for u to get either results is 50-50;
However, I strongly suggest u to select this answer so u'll gain a higher chance to turn in 1 stone each for the next part of ur culti IV quest.

PART 3

For FEMALES characters:
---> Choice #3
--This has the highest chance for you to hand in 1 of each type of stones instead of 6. The probability is high, very random.

For MALE characters:
---> Choice #4
--highest chance for guys to get 1 stone each.

PART 4
---for Ghost King, Ghost Witchery, and Bonding Bliss ,you should choose Biyao.
---and Azure Cloud and Heaven Sound, choose Lu XueQi.
---> For FEMALES only: neither (I mean, think about it. You're a girl, and yet u're choosing another girl to love...) EDIT: not sure whether marriage will affect this answer as well...

Choosing these will give you the highest chance to collect 9 flowers only. (99 flowers if you are unlucky, but it will never give u 999 flowers to collect, which will take over 10 hours to complete) You should be able to autorun to where u collect the flowers. The mob that drops flowers is orchid .

PART 5: Final part
---> Choose any, u'll need to kill a boss no matter what. However, different answers will require you to kill different bosses (no idea about which is more difficult, get ur pet out and grab a friend because it does take time to finish it yourself. The damage it deals is the same as emissary of ghosts. For me, a skysong, it dealt 1 dmg with crystal buffs and skysong def buff).

Suggestion: Choose the first one, i heard it's the closest.
(EDIT: Option #1 requires u to kill the boss directly on the left side of the quest starter at immortal's outlook, beside the river. Option #4's boss is located at the bottom right corner of ss map, near the broken road above Epitaph Mountain. Use automove :P)
Back to top Go down
https://method.darkbb.com

Cultivation IV (105) Guide
Page 1 of 1