Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Method Forum Board. Register to see the rest of our forum board; and PM _GOD_ in game to activate your forum accounts.

HomeMethodGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZhuXian Territory Wars [Attack-Defend Guide]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JuleGOD
Admin
Admin
JuleGOD

ZhuXian Territory Wars [Attack-Defend Guide] Empty
PostSubject: ZhuXian Territory Wars [Attack-Defend Guide]   ZhuXian Territory Wars [Attack-Defend Guide] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:46 am

THE TW STRATEGY

Guys this is the second guide for the TW, this is the Defend guide as promised, a follow up to the Attack guide I posted earlier. Again these strategies have been used by various clans in JD, but I’ll try to lay it out to fit the Philippine ZX TW. This is just my own guide. Opinion may vary, after all it will depend on how you choose to play the strategy. This however has given many clan their victory, it will all depend on how you distribute the various classes. AC, BB, GK, HS and GW to the teams. I'll be preparing this guide for the worst case scenario wherein you will be defending against two clans. (This is atleast to give you an idea or insight of what to expect.)

On an important note JD’s TW is different from that of Philippine ZX TW so expect a different mode of defence. I’m not sure if the name of the area we use in JD’s map is similar with the name of the area’s in the ZX TW map, so bear with me. I’ll update it as soon as I can clear that up.
ZhuXian Territory Wars [Attack-Defend Guide] Map

1. Three Main Tower, Moon Holding Dais (center), Cloud Dais (Left), Star Dais(Right). First respawn spot is the red Flag. Castle is at the end of the Map.

What to expect and prepare for:
Map Description:

1. The map and distance is huge
2. Prepare Lotsa pots, its gonna be an all out Brawl
3. Have a well planned out mode of attack, cuz its gonna get confusing once you're inside.
4. Be alert, attacks will come from both sides, the tower as well as the defending or attacking clan.
5. Three main tower, Moon Dais, Star Dais, and Cloud Dais, with 4 more tower inside the castle plus 1 main
sword and 2 lesser sword.

ON ATTACKING:

What you can do upon entering:
1. Most people think it’s really important to destroy the towers, but this so far as I’ve observed applies to the JD scenario. Here however, the tower merely serves as the primary defense.
2. Destroying it would only get you a closer save point, which would in my opinion be pointless since the nearest mode of attack would be from the first respawn spot to the main gate.
3. Destroying the tower is up to you, but it would benefit the defending clan only.
4. If however you decide to focus on the tower be sure you have lotsa killer and a fast strategy to bring it down, or better yet assign only a few members to focus on the first tower(Moon Holding Dais) near the main gate while the rest focus on the Main gate.
5. Your primary goal right now is the main gate, otherwise it would eat more than an hour of your precious TW time.

Attack Proper:
I'm at the castle, so what now?
1. Head straight for the Main gate. This so far is the best strategy I’ve observed both for JD and PhilZX since as I’ve mentioned the nearest respawn spot is from the entrance of the Map to the Main gate.
2. Be ready however to have a set team, A killer team, A gate team. One to focus on bringing down the main gate and another to defend and kill those who would attack your Gate team.(Best to have your Killer team W/ AOE’s and few melee attacker, Gate team would be best to be mostly killers and HS, i.e to compliment the strength and weakness) AOE’s weak defence can be complimented by the defense and attack of the few melee attacker and melee by the mass attack of AOE. Killer team’s focus on the main gate can be supported by status protections (sleep etc) by the HS not to mention the heal, whereas melee can provide cover for the HS
3. Once the gate is down, be fast to bring all your members in at once, as the defending clan still have the power to repair and bring up the gate leaving you either trapped inside or outside.
4. If this happens, its gonna eat another hour of your time to re-destroy the gate.
5. Once inside, have the killer team focus on protecting the Gate team, as the gate team must now head for the Main sword, all others are unimportant, as once the Main sword is down, the attacker wins.

NOTE: By this time the small team you have assigned to destroy the re-spawn tower(Moon Holding Dais) near the main gate would have done their job, allowing a closer re-spawn for the rest of the clan. Be aware to bring down the attacking clan’s master or repairer as many times as possible to prevent or otherwise slow down the repairing of the main gate, preventing you from getting trapped. Brute would be great to bring down tower and the gate, during the main gate attack or when you have a team to attack the tower. Make sure however that your summoner has high defense or remains concealed among the crowd to prevent from getting killed easily. Ladder is not bad also, downside is those climbing the ladder have a chance of falling into the ditch the minute the summoner is killed, causing you to get kicked out of the map. Best summoner for ladder would be BB's speed and GK's Def as they have the greatest speed and chance to cross the ladder, and disrupt the ongoing activites inside, since the attention will be mostly on the outside attack's they will have a great chance of doing the most damage from the inside.

Finalizing the attack:
I'm Inside the castle, but what do i do?
1. Once inside, it’s an all brawl, as the defending clan will now shift their attention to preventing/slowing down the destruction of their main sword. This is where Azure cloud school will come into play by killing as much of the defending clan as possible. AOE by AC, Mass Sleep by HS, would be the best strategy at this point. GW can also be your strongest allies (with proper build) they can bleed out even the highest hp of the defending clan.
2. You can have all other members head straight for the Main sword to provide as shield for the Gate team, (sacrifice if you will, after all, you’re almost done).
3. Have a few teams be left on the main floor of the castle to kill or disrupt the defending clan’s last desperate act to prevent their precious sword from getting destroyed. (bwahaha w/ sinister laugh)
4. Focus on the AOE’s as they will prove to be one of the greatest breaker of your sacrificing members and your shield. The Melee attacker would at this point not be your greatest threat. It would also be best to have AOE’s around to defend the gate team.
5. The rest is history, the Sword is down, you would(hopefully) have been declared the winner…hooray for you. But wait don’t just leave yet! Don’t forget to got to the red flag on the map(near the place where you spawned when you first entered). Why you ask? Cuz there’s gonna be an NPC that will be giving out 200 taichi or a heckofalot of Exp, 30% depending on your level.

And there you go. The perks of winning?
1. Cheaper pots
2. Higher chance of refining compared to normal map
( but be aware of course that there still is a chance of reverting or breaking, so don’t go complaining)
3. An Exp overload quest (much like the sleepless you can get)
4 A unique title as an Immortal Imperial
5. A unique Mount for the grand emperor of course.
6. A statue in honor of the Emperor
7. And hey…bragging right’s to see your clan name on every map next to the phrase “Currently Owned by:___”

Last edited by jule on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php
JuleGOD
Admin
Admin
JuleGOD

PostSubject: Re: ZhuXian Territory Wars [Attack-Defend Guide]   ZhuXian Territory Wars [Attack-Defend Guide] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:50 am

On Defending:

We're Being attacked!:
1. Take it easy, at this time it will take at least 2-3 minutes to reach the main gate, this is a good time to organize your party. The gate won't be brought down easily.
2. divide into four works with as many assigned team per work. DT(Disrupt team), ST(Support Team), KT(Killer Team), AT (Aerial Team).
3. Send out first the DT, as the name implies their job is to disrupt and kill as many as possible. Having at least 2 AOE in this team is a big advantage. Right now all you have to do is to slow down the oncoming attack. The best strategy at this point is to be able to finish or minimize the attackers at the gate, buying you more time. The lesser person at the gate, the longer it will take to destroy the gate. Be sure that the DT's can do roundings on every tower or gate, better yet assign a DT per tower/gate. You don't have to stay too long in one area after all, you just have to buy some time by lessening the attackers on a certain area of tower or gate.
4. Have the ST follow behind. The ST should include the clan master or repairer/summoners/HS/1 AOE/ and strong melee attackers, whose main job is to do roundings and guard the Master or repairer for the necesary repairs of the tower or gate.
5. Timing is crucial, know when to repair the gates/tower. You don't have to repair it immediately. If you want to, as i said buy time, simply wait till the tower/gate is almost down and then make full repairs again. By doing this your attacker would have wasted their time thinking they have almost brought down a tower/gate only to have it brought up again to full strength.

Defend Proper:
Oh no! The Main gate is down!
1. This is where the KT and AT comes into play. Have the KT kill as many AOE as possible or those that might attack your AOE's positioned at higher ground. AT's or the Aerial team should be positioned at higher ground. This should be mostly AOE's whose job is to finish up the incoming sacrifices(hehe). Have as many AOE's as possible also near the Main sword to prevent congregation of the attacking team. Or to further prevent them from regrouping have two AOE's and one Strong Melee to locate the defending team respawn spot. Have the AOE kill as many as possible even even before they can completely respawn, slowing down the attack. The single melee protects the two AOE's.
2. DT and ST at this rate can retreat back into the castle. DT's, this time is responsible to assist the KT in clearing out the grounds and steps leading to the main sword of the castle.
3. ST's stay unnoticed as much as possible and protect the repairer or Master who at this rate should be quietly repairing the Gate back to full force...ssshhh..hehe
4. Once fully repaired, shut it quickly trapping and dividing the attacking clan and thus disrupting the flow of their attack. now all you have to do is to clean out whoever is unmercifully left trapped inside.
5. Now you can re-calm down again, as the attacking clan is now back to square one. Have the DT and ST resume their post of going outside to kill whoever may still be attempting to barrage through the gate again. By now there should be insufficient time for the attacking team to destroy the main sword as they will need another hour to get through the gate. This should be your first sign of victory

NOTE: The "AT" during this entire time can continuously attack from above the gates, as well as destroy whoever may summon a Boss or a Ladder. Simply killing the summoner of the Items or mobs causes the Items or mobs to disappear. God Of bow, is best summoned for the defending clan, towards the mid gate damage, allowing you to buy time to repair the gate and lessen the attacker on it. again, protect the summoner, however the summoner in this instance can be kept safe within the threshold of the castle, so no worries on their part.

Finalizing the attack:
I couldn't repair or shut the gate, what now?
1. Should this scenario come into play, and it seems impossible to re-shut or repair the gate. Have all the teams and members retreat to the main sword, after all, its just this sword that need to be prevented from breaking.
2. Have a Few KT and DT on the castle mid to disrupt and lessen the oncoming attack with the rest of the teams cleaning out the sword attackers and keeping the sword area clear of em'.
3. Make sure AOE's are at the stairs blocking the way towards the Main sword with HS support. Mass Attacks is your best ally here. GK's and BB's are now your best cleaner at this point as well as blockers at the Main sword entrance.
4. Make sure that the attacking clan are unable to gather otherwise its going to be a difficult run. Nonstop Aoe's and with the great help of the team you sent earlier to kill at the attacking clan respawn spot will ensure your victory.
5. And again yes!... the rest is history, the two hours is up! the Sword is still Up, you would(hopefully) have been declared the winner…wohooo for you! But wait don’t just leave yet! Don’t forget to got to the red flag on the map(near the place where you spawned when you first entered). Why you ask? Cuz there’s gonna be an NPC that will be giving out 200 taichi or a heckofalot of Exp, 30% depending on your level.

And there you go. The perks of winning?
1. Cheaper pots
2. Higher chance of refining compared to normal map
( but be aware of course that there still is a chance of reverting or breaking, so don’t go complaining)
3. An Exp overload quest (much like the sleepless you can get)
4. A unique title as an Immortal Imperial
5. A unique Mount for the grand emperor of course.
6. A statue in honor of the Emperor
7. And hey…bragging right’s to see your clan name on every map next to the phrase “Currently Owned by:___”
Back to top Go down
JuleGOD
Admin
Admin
JuleGOD

PostSubject: Re: ZhuXian Territory Wars [Attack-Defend Guide]   ZhuXian Territory Wars [Attack-Defend Guide] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:59 am

Summon on the attack side could also be good idea. Downside is, it relies on the summoner, the minute the summoner is down so will the summoned, as well as the fact that the summoners are usually the initial target. Provided however you have high def summoner, this would be great.

ZhuXian Territory Wars [Attack-Defend Guide] Foreworldbrutes
Foreworld Brute would be great to bring down tower and the gate, during the main gate attack or when you have a team to attack the tower. Make sure however that your summoner has high defense or remains concealed among the crowd to prevent from getting killed easily.

ZhuXian Territory Wars [Attack-Defend Guide] Siege-ladders
Siege ladder is not bad also, downside is those climbing the ladder have a chance of falling into the ditch the minute the summoner is killed, causing you to get kicked out of the map. Best summoner for ladder would be BB's speed and GK's Def as they have the greatest speed and chance to cross the ladder, and disrupt the ongoing activites inside, since the attention will be mostly on the outside attack's they will have a great chance of doing the most damage from the inside.

Best time to summon these items would be when you have a great defense team to back you up. Usually GK's and done during the Main gate attack, to infiltrate and disrupt the ongoing activities inside.

ZhuXian Territory Wars [Attack-Defend Guide] Bowofgod
God Of bow, is best summoned for the defending clan, towards the mid gate damage, allowing you to buy time to repair the gate and lessen the attacker on it. again, protect the summoner, however the summoner in this instance can be kept safe within the threshold of the castle, so no worries on their part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZhuXian Territory Wars [Attack-Defend Guide]   ZhuXian Territory Wars [Attack-Defend Guide] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZhuXian Territory Wars [Attack-Defend Guide]
Page 1 of 1